To maintain a competitive edge in Chicago’s crowded rental market, Reside Living offers a variety of resident perks and resources, primarily delivered by their concierge team. Li Feng, former Reside Living Head of Concierge Services is responsible for vetting and rolling out such programs. Li was recently promoted to Resident Rewards Manager, a move that has led to greater alignment between Reside Living’s Concierge and Marketing teams. Newly aligned, Reside Living is rolling into 2020 with plans to continue elevating their resident experience.
One of the ways Li simplified the start and end of his residents’ Reside Living experience was by empowering residents to quickly and easily research trusted movers nationwide with Move Matcher. In addition to taking advantage of Move Matcher’s quick mover research and booking solution, Reside Living residents now also earn a GrubHub gift card from Move Matcher’s resident perk program, Dinner and a Mover.
We recently met with Li to hear about residents and staff reactions to Move Matcher, which included a few gems on topics including:
- Resident and staff reactions to Move Matcher ease of use [00:28]
- How residents learn about Move Matcher [02:34]
- The upside for staff from sharing Move Matcher [03:23]
- Li and his wife’s personal experience booking movers with Move Matcher (a lesson in how to handle a move on your Bachelor Party weekend) [04:00]
- Real resident testimonials about using Move Matcher [07:07]
- Trends in resident experiences related to moving (read: new year, same old stress) [10:55]
- Reside Living’s renewed approach to Rewards and building community [12:50]
As Li and his colleagues work to push the envelope of the resident experience, congratulations are due to Li for managing getting married, moving homes and acquiring a new role at Reside Living in Q4 2020.
We wish Li and his team nothing but success as they pursue their ambitious goals for an evolution in the resident experience in 2020.