- What is Move Matcher?
- Are you a moving company?
- Can you book my move for me?
- What cities does Move Matcher service?
- How does your free service work?
- Moving company guidelines?
- What if my moving quote changes?
- What if I’m unhappy with my move?
- How do I submit a review on your site?
What is Move Matcher?
Move Matcher is a comparison site that connects people with moving companies for free. Use our site to:
- Find, compare and contact moving companies based on location, price estimates, scheduling and consumer reviews
Move Matcher is certified by the American Movers & Storage Association and the National Apartment Association.
Are you a moving company?
No. Move Matcher is not a moving company. We provide a service to help you find and compare moving companies online. We will not be moving your things for you but can recommend some great movers who can!
Can you book my move for me?
No, we do not book moves for people. We provide a self-service platform for you to plan your next move by finding and comparing moving companies on our site.
What cities does Move Matcher service?
Our interstate moving partners service long-distance moves nationwide.
Our local mover partners are located in and around the following metropolitan areas: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Lansing, Los Angeles, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York, Newark, Orlando, Peoria, Phoenix, Philadelphia, St. Louis, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa, and Washington, D.C. (as of February 2020). If You live near one of these cities or are curious if we’re servicing your area today, request your quotes for free! We’re continuously adding moves to our platform and should be in your area soon.
How does your free service work?
1. Submit a moving quote request form. Make sure to include:
- The address you’re moving from
- The address you’re moving to
- The size of home you’re moving
- Your moving date
- First name
- Email address – so we can email you your search results
2. Receive and compare quotes from moving companies instantly on our site or if you’re on the go via email.
3. Call or email selected company using their listed information to book your move.
What are the moving company guidelines?
All the moving companies in our network are licensed and insured. We provide reviews from Yelp, Google and our own review system to help you choose the best movers for your needs. Movers who do not meet our guidelines will be removed from our network.
What if my moving quote changes?
Our online quotes are based on standard household sizes. For best results, during your call to book a moving company, make sure to provide the company with an accurate inventory. In some circumstances, moving companies may adjust their rates due to service needed beyond standard moving needs.
What if I’m unhappy with my move?
Our first recommendation is to contact the moving company directly to discuss and resolve your situation. Please also let us know why your experience was unsatisfactory.
How do I submit a review on your site?
- Click on Rate Movers
- Search for company by name, or by state
- Select company list and click “rate now”
- Write your review and submit
- Reviews will be listed under the moving company profile page